Being thankful makes us happy, and since it’s the day before Thanksgiving it seems like a good time to get happy. My mother also happened to mention yesterday that I hadn’t blogged in a long while, which is true, but something I don’t want to let go on for too long. So, today, here’s what I’m thankful for:
- Snuggling with kitty cats in warm home that smells like pies baking
- Shoveling a snowy driveway and paying it forward by shoveling the neighbor’s section
- Best friends who send birthday cards in November, 10 months early!
- Driving a stick shift after months of hibernating that ability
- The vacation my stepfather is planning in Florida in April and his warmth to invite the whole family